Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Moving Down

I weighed in at 228 pounds this morning. I have lost 165.8 pounds!!! I am 37 pounds from an overweight BMI. Man this feels so good.

I am eight pounds away from the lowest weight I achieved on Phen-Phen. In the back of my head there is that thought that I will get stuck, and not go below 220. I don't want to think that way. I want to know what it feels like to do so many things....I am thinking about when I reach ONEderland I will celebrate by SKYDIVING! :)

I am going to really think through what I want my strategy to be over the next ten months of my window. I am a "game plan" type of person. More on that in the next week or so.

On another odd note....before long I may be able to SEE my BELLY BUTTON. I was looking in the mirror, and I still have fat on my stomach, but it is remarkably shrinking. Wouldn't that be cool to actually see my belly buttom without having to lift a layer of fat?

No comments: