Thursday, November 15, 2007

A Vice

DOVE SUGAR FREE CHOCOLATES

I am addicted to them. For the longest while, I kept eating them because they didn't "hinder" my weight loss. Now I am rethinking that....maybe they are NOT helping my weight loss. I wish I were the kind of girl who could have a piece or two, and be done. Lets face it, I would have never got to the weight that I was if that were the case. I'm going to steer free of the Dove SF Chocolates, and see what happens. Of course, since I am getting ready to go on my trip, I really won't know the true impact of this, since my eating will be "off."

I am proud of myself last night. I had to work late, and they had lots of CARB FULL food. I stuck to 6-7 pieces of broccoli and 3 Cherry tomatoes, with some ranch dip. I didn't touch the cookies, chex mix, sandwiches, or chips. I'll take that as a victory.

The scale is not budging. I have lost a little over 9 pounds this month. I hope to be able to say that when I return. Tonight I pack. Will probably need a last minute run to Wal-Mart as well.

No comments: