Friday, December 14, 2007

Some Goals for 2008...

Here are a few things I would like to accomplish in 2008:

1. Reach ONEderland.
2. Reach my Weight Loss GOAL. (The exact number remains to be determined.)
3. Go Skydiving.
4. Go for a ride in a hot air balloon.
5. Go white water rafting.
6. Participate in a 5K and a 10K walk.
7. Start running.
8. Be able to take a bubble bath with room to spare in the bathtub.
9. Stay diligent with protein, vitamins, water, bloodwork, and doctor's visits.
10. Be able to wear a single digit clothing size. (Thus being able to buy clothing in any store I want.)
11. Get some nice professional pictures made once I reach goal.
12. Work on socializing more.
13. Continue to work on becoming debt free.
14. Be able to comfortably wear panty hose.

I'm sure there will be more....but for now this is all I can think of.

No comments: