Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Pinch Me

I'm dreaming. I've never had real long term success with losing weight. The fact that I have lost 185 pounds seems so surreal to me. I'm in a dreamy this is awesome mood right now. It feels so amazing not be exhausted. I love not having to worry if my pants will zip, or if I can breath once they are zipped. (I used to hardly dry ANYTHING because I didn't want to take the chance that it would shrink even more, now I don't even give that a second thought.) I feel like I get more respect as a professional.

I really feel like the rest of the weight will come off. Wherever I am meant to land, I will land weight wise. I know before long I will see ONDERLAND. I am guessing that I have not been there since the end of fifth grade. I was a fat kid before fat kids were everywhere (like they are now adays).

Life is good. Having the DS was the best decision I have ever made. I am thankful for Dr. Huacuz, and the fact that he saved my life.

No comments: