Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Small Shopping Trip

Ok, so I go into Wal-Mart to get some sugar free Double Bubble Bubble gum. That was a bust. So, I decide to wonder over to the clothing section. I ended up buying two pairs of size 16 pants. I have went down 11 pant sizes....WOW! This is still amazing to wrap my head around. I also decided to try on some workout pants. I could totally wear size 12/14 workout pants! I looked very good on me to boot! They were made by the Danskin company. The last things I owned by Danskin were size 3X, and those were TIGHT.

I got my hair cut and colored this afternoon that was nice. Tomorrow I have my braces consult after school and then my second Couch to 5K Week Three training session. I am back to doing my running on my treadmill because it is really cold. I don't want to be able to use "it is cold" as an excuse. Depending on how I feel I may run in the morning.

No comments: