Sunday, June 22, 2008

Date Night

Ok, here is an update on my date, and it sort of relates to my weight loss journey as well. Thanks so much guys for being sweet and letting me gush about Ben. He really is a treasure!

Ben was really surprised about the murder mystery dinner theater for his birthday. We had a really good time. Afterwards, I had nothing else planned, and he said the night was young, and we should do something else. We went to Borders for a few minutes, then went to Starbucks. When we got back to campus, I got the longest best hug from him. He told me that he loved holding me.

My mind is still really warped as far as what size I am. I really felt so small because when he hugs me, I feel like am wrapped so tight in his arms. His arms go all the way around my body, and it makes me feel so tiny and petite. It is such an incredible feeling.

He then asked if I wanted to take a walk around campus. We walked for some time. We met a guy he had class with, who was a teacher from Nigeria studying at the seminary. It is so fascinating to me to learn about other people's cultures.

When he took me back to my car, I got another long hug, and my first kiss. Ben also said something very sweet to me, "You are getting prettier every time I see you." With how my self-concept has been so low, I really needed to hear this. :)

No comments: