Friday, June 6, 2008

Exploring Whole Foods: A Product At a Time


At one point, I was pretty big into organic products. Well, I let that all slip to the wayside. I would like to move back toward products that are less-processed. I am going to start doing a little write up about new products I find at Whole Foods, and my thoughts on them.

I have heard people rave about Fage Greek Yogurt. It is a very DS friendly food, as it is high in calories from fat, low in carbs, and a solid amount of protein. I tried it, and did not like it whatsoever. I even tried to doctor it up some with sugar free syrup, but overall it was too tart for me.

1 comment:

Tia L. said...

I think the weekly write-ups are a great idea! I don't eat much of anything organic, but it's one of those things that's been on my mind. I'm on the lookout for good things to add to my food routine. I will not, however, be adding Fage or any type of yogurt! Blech....