Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Morning!

My air conditioning in my condo got fixed yesterday!!! It was so hot in my condo that it took the air conditioning about 6 hours to cool it down! I am thankful they were able to work me in on such short notice.

My body seems very happy at 175. VERY happy. I on the other hand, would love to see that number go DOWN. Hopefully this will happen sooner, rather than later. I am scared I'm going to stall. I don't want to stall. At least if I am going to stall, I hope that I will continue to lose inches.

My best friend Mandi is getting married at the beginning of August. Buying a dress has proved to be difficult. She has finally picked out the dress, and after looking at the sizing chart, I need a MEDIUM! Woot! Woot! :)

Not too much else to report. My brother's graduation party went over well. I wore a sleeveless pink dress.

1 comment:

Shannon Blosser said...

Hotter than love? That is a new one for me. I'm going to have to write that one down for later use.