Wednesday, June 25, 2008

My Brain Just Can't Catch Up

Today I was speaking at a conference with the other people who do my job around the state. I've worked with these ladies for a year and a half now. They were so complimentary on my appearance. Former SSMO girls are not used to hearing the adjective "skinny" to describe themselves from others.

My two closest friends from this group are Donna and Vicki. Vicki asked me if I was in size 10 yet, and it was great to be able to tell her YES!!! :) Donna said that we wear the same size pants. That completely blew my mind. I've always thought if I could look like Donna I would be so happy. She asked what I currently weighed, and it turns out I am only ten pounds heavier than she is. (When I started to think about my bone density from all those years being SSMO, I guess that takes into account how I can wear the same size as she does, yet still weigh a few pounds more.) I am going to try to post a picture of Donna, Vicki, and myself together tomorrow.

When will my mind ever catch up?

No comments: