Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Head Is Spinning So Busy

I am running around like a chicken with my head cut off. Ben got my car fixed, so that was one less thing on my to do list. He not only got the tire repaired, he washed it, and filled it up with gas. (Gotta love this boy!)

Tonight we went to dinner and then to see Madagascar 2. It was a nice break.

I'm trying to finish up report cards that go home on Thursday (only 4 more remaining), and to coordinate a Thanksgiving meal for my students on Friday. Once I heard that most of my students don't have any plans for Thanksgiving, it broke my heart, and I want to do something very special for them. If I do have something, it will be store bought, because I just don't have the time to do anything else.

Something I did notice the other morning....when my arms are down at my sides, they are REALLY skinny. It really motivates me to want to get the plastic surgery on my arms. I also want to be able to wear short shirts and sleeveless outfits. I know it won't happen for this summer, but I am looking forward to it.

No comments: