Sunday, November 23, 2008

I am Different

Spending all day with non weight loss surgery people makes me realize that I am different. I really need to eat on a few hour basis. This three meals a day thing is really not for me. I have gotten so used to eating many times throughout the day. Since I cannot do that now, I have been thinking about food non-stop.

Here is what I ate today:

Breakfast: 1 piece of toast with peanut butter, and a banana
Protein Shake
Lunch: Chinese Buffet (1 serving spoon full of rice, baked salmon---a really nice sized portion, stuffed cheesy crab things, and 2 cookies)
Dinner: Salmon, 2 small wheat rolls, and about 10 bites of mashed potatoes
Protein Shake

I do this every time I go out of town, I obsess on whether or not I'm gaining weight. I seriously ruin parts of my holiday because I continue thinking about these things. I don't want to think like this. Grrr!

No comments: