Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Looking Forward to the Weekend...Already

I am ready for the weekend...already. I hope that doesn't make me seem like a bad person. I love my students....I love my job, but for the first time in such a long time my personal life has been so fulfilling, I do look forward to it.

Friday afternoon I am meeting my friend Wendy (who is my best friend that teaches at another school), after that I am going to see my friend Mandi who is in town for a training. On Saturday, I am going to watch my students play basketball. I have three ball players and two cheerleaders so I will get to support several of my students at once. Then, I will get to see Mandi for lunch. Saturday evening I will spend time with Ben. We are going to play Scrabble and pool, go for a walk (on an indoor track), and have dinner. On Sunday after church we are going down to Bardstown to celebrate my dad's 60th birthday.

I have eight more work days until I get a vacation. Woooo Hoooo!

No comments: