Thursday, March 5, 2009

Almost TGIF!

This has been a good week, but pretty busy. I know most of my blog entries are boring, and for that I am sorry.

I got my student teacher on Tuesday. I have always had such a hard time giving up control of my class to my student teachers. I know that she will need this experience, but it is still difficult to do.

After GED, Ben and I had dinner together, and watched "With Honors" on Netflix. With Honors was one of my favorite movies in high school. We were going to watch something funny, but nothing stuck out as we were looking through Netflix.

This weekend we have to make our invitation list. This is going to be difficult, because we are going to have to make some tough choices based on how many people our church/reception hall can hold.

No comments: