Monday, March 9, 2009

The Buck Stops HERE!


I knew it would happen at some point, but just didn't know when. The scale jumped up....way up...five pounds UP. THE BUCK STOPS HERE. It's not that time of month, it is a jump, an UNWELCOMED jump. This jolt on the scale was enough to send me into a full blown panic. For a few months I've been fine weight wise, but this is not acceptable.
My biggest cocern now is: making sure that I can continue to fit into my wedding dress!
Today I really focused on high protein and complex carbs. I feel really good about the choices I made. I gave my students two boxes of my Girl Scout cookies (3 cookies each). This weight has to come off.
I will also be ordering some Coromega Omega-3 from Vitalady soon. It is a form of Omega-3 that is easier for DSers to absorb.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for this post. I've been on a couple of vacations in the past month, and have been really hesitant to weigh myself... and "the buck stops here" too.

No downhill slide! :)