Sunday, March 8, 2009

Grocery Shopping and Dinner

I forgot how much I liked these Boston Market dinners. They do have a decent amount of carbs in them, but ok for someone who is at my stage of the DS. The protein value is very high as well.

I was so excited to see Manwich!!! Manwich brings back good memories of my childhood. I am going to try the Philadelphia Cream Cheese Sundried Tomato and Basil flavor with my sandwiches that I make on Arnold's Sandwich Thins.

I got two varities of Sugar-Free pudding. The chocolate I've had before, but I decided to give the Sugar Free Rice Pudding in Creme Brule flavor a go! I got Orange Marmalade and Strawberry Preserves in Sugar Free to add to my Arnold's Sandwich Thins Peanut Butter Sandwich I have each morning. I've heard ok things about these Atkins bars, so I am giving them a try as well.

Dinner is Manwich on a open faced toasted Arnold's Sandwich Thin and Creme Brule flavored Rice pudding. Mmmmmm GOOD!!!

No comments: