Saturday, March 21, 2009

I Love Saturdays!!!

I'm sorry that there really has no been much in the way of weight loss/healthy type blogging. I live in so much more of an "aware" state when it comes to this aspect of my life. I refuse to allow myself to get as big as a house again. Yet, I don't really have a great deal to talk about when it comes to it. I have really starte reading blogs about healthy eating/exercising, and realize that I have MUCH to learn. Right now I'm just trying to learn how to have a balance with life: learning how to live my life to the fullest, while at the end of the day being happy with the number I see on the scale, how I feel, and how my pants fit.

Starting March 28th, look forward to Tiffany's Cooking Adventures! I'll be with Ben at his mom's house, and I'm planning on cooking up several meals. :)

Yesterday I took a quick nap when I got home. Then, Ben and I went to dinner. Afterwards, we played a game of Clue and Scattegories at the Seminary for game night. That was a good time. Finally, Ben and I went to Dennys to sit and be able to talk a bit more.

Today, I am going to go shopping for a little bit, then meet Ben to go bowling with my parents. Hopefully tonight I will get to spend some time with Ben and the gang from my church.

No comments: