Monday, April 13, 2009

Weekend Slipped Away so Quickly!

I read 91 pages of the 300 pages I need to complete by Wednesday. I am going to work really hard at closing the gap tonight. I didn't read at all yesterday, but I wouldn't trade being more caught up on reading for the fun I had. :)

Ben preached at both nursing homes Sunday morning. Then we went to my mom's side of the family to celebrate Easter. I really like spending time with these people. After visiting for some time, we headed back to Louisville. We were going to the mall to get Ben several pairs of shoes, since his are shot. I forgot the mall was closed due to the holiday. We looked into seeing a movie, but nothing really called out to us. We had dinner at an Italian restaurant. I had shrimp and lobster ravoli. This dish was so awesome! :) I savored every last bite. We went for coffee, then watched Tyler Perry's "I Can Do Bad All By Myself."

I am taking in the majority of my Easter candy to give away to my students today. It's time to be back on the straight and narrow.

No comments: