Thursday, April 2, 2009

What the Heck is a Jellyroll Pan?

Yes....I am registering for gifts today with Ben and his mom. We were brainstorming gift ideas last night, and she was thinking of things that I might need. She mentioned a jellyroll pan, and asked if I had one. I said that I did not. She then asked if I needed one, to which I said yes. (She has been really helpful throughout this process in making me think of things I would not have considered before. I am blessed to have such a caring future mother-in-law) Now, what do you use it for?

I made a really pretty beaded necklace yesterday. It has a butterfly on it. I will take a picture of it soon and post. I am hoping to have one more dinner to cook and post about, but we have a lot to accomplish in the next few days. Spring break is passing by much more quickly than I would like.

My eating has been so-so. I cannot wait to get back to "my" diet, and snacking throughout the day as I am used to doing. Routines are what I thrive on. I'm going to love me some routines in a few days.

No comments: