Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Amazing Dinner Makes Me Wanna Holler!!!

Garlic Shrimp Stir Fry (Rice was still cooking)



Look what arrived from UPS......My beloved Kindle is now charging, and I am searching Amazon for my first downloads.....



Here is the crustless Quiche I made today. I loved the silicon pan I used. It was super easy to clean, and it cooked really well in it. The Quiche I was not a fan of. It didn't taste horrible, but it was bland. I don't know what ingredient it was missing, but I will need to seriously rethink this recipe. I ended up having it with a side of sauce to compensate for lack of pop in the flavor.

2 comments:

ChiTown Girl said...

The quiche LOOKS awesome, too bad it taste so great. I'm sure you'll figure out how to tweek it. Have fun playing with your new toy!

Steph said...

Mmm dinner looks good. Would you mind sharing the recipe for the garlic shrimp stirfry?

(Genius idea on the silicon pan btw)