Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Hating Facebook

I know I am hesitant about people displaying pictures of when I was heavy, but there is an awful one of me on facebook. It is not even just my weight in the picture, but the fact that I am roughly fourteen in the picture. Did anyone look great as a teenager? I look so awkward and gawky. BAD BAD BAD.

Today I have FOUR hours of meetings. One hour before school, and three hours after school. Today is going to stink. I got a new student yesterday. Ben picks me up after school so we can go to the Quartet Convention. We stop to eat at Cracker Barrel since it is closeby. I was eating my dinner and the whole time I thought, I'd rather be eating at home. The food was "ok".... but it was nothing spectacular. I don't think I would have ever thought that a year ago.

I wish I could write more now, but I am not really thinking that clearly. Need a large cup of Starbucks!

No comments: