Tuesday, September 8, 2009

I Like Carbs and I Cannot Lie.....


Here are the "To Die For Blueberry Muffins"...... yes, they are so HUGE. The biggest muffins I have ever seen.


Ben is taking one for the team. HH was the tester to make sure the muffins were edible for my study group at work tomorrow. Yes, it was hard being so sacrificial, but he performed his duties like a champ!
I just ordered by best friend and my niece's Christmas gifts. I am going to get these gifts taken care of. I don't like the Christmas stress close to the holidays shopping at the malls. I plan on getting everything done by the beginning of October.
HH bought me a computer lap desk. It is so handy. I like not having my legs not get so warm.
HH got our broken grill piece today. It was the wrong piece, so we are back at square one. The living room still has grill parts all over it.
Ben put some of our wedding pictures in the various frames we got from showers and as wedding gifts. We are going to pick out one picture that we want blown up to a 16 by 20, and get it framed.

1 comment:

ChiTown Girl said...

Those muffins looked yummy!!!