Monday, September 7, 2009

Oh Crap....Walked Right Into This One....

We have good friends from the Czech Republic that we have not been able to see for some time because of conflicting schedules. HH was talking to the guy friend online tonight, and I said to mention us getting together on Saturday night. I assummed we would get together at their house because they have a small child, and we have always gotten together at their house. Not so much....they are coming here. (Ok, I guess I was inviting ourselves over to their house, but still.)

I've got to think of something awesome to make, these people are GREAT cooks. I want to do something decent that doesn't make me look like a fool. Also....um, the house doesn't look that great, but after watching Hoarders on A&E, I feel like a million bucks as far as a housekeeper. (The grill in the middle of our living room floor is out of my control, although HH does go to get the part we are lacking tomorrow.)

I am proud that I have my meal plan for NEXT week already completed. I'll be on the hunt tomorrow night for what I will be making on Saturday. I'll post the dinner meal as well as next week's plan soon.

1 comment:

ChiTown Girl said...

hmmm...maybe that would be a good time to try out that lasagna recipe. This way, if it doesn't turn out well, you can just blame it on me! tee hee!