Sunday, September 13, 2009

Success!!!

Our first dinner gathering was a great success! :) I can tell I am getting more comfortable with cooking because I waited until they arrived to start making the dish. I didn't want the pasta to get all sticky and nasty. This would have freaked me out a while back, but I was cool with it.

So, here are two people that subscribe to Bon Appetite magazine, and she asks me for the dinner recipe. That was very awesome. They all loved the cake, and so did our neighbors. I believe in sharing the love/food, but more important sharing the calories.

After our guests left, we watched a movie from Netflix.

We have church, then are meeting the fam at the zoo to celebrate my brother and sister's 25th birthday. Afterwards, they are going on to the Spaghetti Factory, but Ben and I will be going home. I want a Sunday afternoon nap, and to have a nice meal at the house. :)

1 comment:

ChiTown Girl said...

yay! Glad it was a success! Enjoy your Sunday afternoon nap. :)