Friday, September 25, 2009

Two Meals in One Day!

Chicken with Toasted Almonds and Rice:


Organization makes me HAPPY! Yes, I color coded my planner by school events, events that HH and I go to together, and personal events. I was so proud of the finished product.


I got another sore that is developing in my nose. I called my PCP, and had her phone in the antibotic. Well....look what we saw while waiting in the pharmacy....yes, a man with NO SHOES ON. Come on now, lets have some decency!!!


Ben relaxing in a home health care while waiting for the prescription.


I got the massage chair, and loved every second of my waiting time.


The storm clouds that were stirring before I made dinner. This picture was taken on my mother-in-law's porch.


I tried Muscadine grapes, and learned that they were ok, but I am not a fan of them.


Shrimp and Black Bean Chili simmering in the pot.....


Final product steaming, served over rice!


HH hard at work on resume stuff in MIL's office.


I also took the plunge and made an appointment for October 22nd with a local plastic surgeon. HH is going to go with me, and I really want to know what my options are for my arms and legs, get a realistic look at recovery time and the like. I am pretty certain it will make me itch to have it done even sooner!

3 comments:

JLI said...

Ooh, that chili absolutely makes my mouth WATER!! Mmmmm!

ChiTown Girl said...

The skydiving entry on your planner made my stomach flutter! I can't believe how brave you are!!

I hope your visit with your MIL is going well. The food looks good, anyway!;-)

Good luck at the plastic surgeon. Again, you are SO brave!

Kim H. said...

I just popped over from my friend's blog (From the Desk of a Princess) and I love your blog. I too am a fellow weight loss surgery girl - I had a gastric bypass in 2007... my husband had a gastric sleeve in March of this year too. I wish you the best of luck with your plastic surgery consultation.