Sunday, September 13, 2009

Whats Been Going On Around Here....

Ben was cleaning up the house yesterday for our company and decided that a safari hat was in order to help him complete the task.....


Our mini-campfire....with emergency candles....



Ben hard at work making me an authentic smore. I actually miss his old stove at the seminary....



The finished product.....oh so yummy!!!! I had one of these....ok two of these.


The zoo was pretty good this afternoon. I was thinking about my niece's upcoming birthday next month. I remember going to the hospital to see her when she was born, and I remember wearing a pair of size 26 pants that I had just been able to get into. That blows my mind, that I am so much smaller now. She doesn't know me as someone who used to be heavy.
I got to come home and take a three hour nap. It was glorious!
Here is what I've been watching (from Netflix):
What I've Been Reading:

Lose the Halo, Keep the Wings
(I finished this in two days....this book is a RIOT!!! I read half of it aloud to HH, and he even loved it!)
Books I am Getting Ready to Start....
What I Should Be Reading.....
What I am Lusting Over....
Please, Please, Please Let This Be My Christmas Present!!! (With how much I read, and the discount they offer it would pay for itself in a heartbeat.)
I made the Bacon Tomato Casserole tonight. I am going to put it in individual containers for some lunch this week.
Ben's mom finds out on Friday when she is going to have her pacemaker replaced. She insists that she will be fine, and that she doesn't need anyone to take care of her. I am quite worried about her. I think it would be of benefit if she had someone there helping her out for a few days. Ben and I are trying to decide how not to be forceful, but to invite ourselves down to take care of her.

No comments: