Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Awards Ceremony....


Sorry for the poor photography, but here was a copy of the program where our school was honored by a local university.


Here I am with some of our FABULOUS teachers, and our principal. I really respect him. He insisted that we all come up to accept the award together, even though they just called his name. I feel normal here, like I don't stand out weight wise.

Last night I came home to this adorable face. He had made me another batch of trash, and left a bit of evidence on his face.


Ok, so these glasses look really tattered. This is an important part of my family history to me. These aluminum glasses belonged to my grandfather. I have fond memories of the two of us having a cold drink from them as I grew up. I thought that my grandmother had given them to my cousin Kris, but when I asked her about them, she said no one had expressed interest in them. I quickly asked for them. :)
The switch happened today, and have the two new students from the other classroom. It wasn't bad.

1 comment:

ChiTown Girl said...

Girlfriend, that's the second picture in less than a week that had your thumb in it. I say this as a friend - take that chipped up nail polish off already, will ya!? Sorry, it's just that chipped, raggedy nail polish is one of my pet peeves. Love you!!