Saturday, October 24, 2009

Can't Sleep

Yesterday was a good day. I got to have lunch with Kristin downtown, and spending time with her is always something that makes me feel refreshed.
Last night Ben and I went to Murder Mystery Theater. This is the third one of these we have gone to. The first time we went was for Ben's birthday You have dinner and solve the mystery. I took a picture of Ben holding his clue card, because he always figures out things like that. You can tell that he pays much more attention to details that myself.
.


Today is the last day of my weekend. I've got to teach GED, and if HH feels well, we are going to the Turtle Soup Festival. On Sunday after church, I am going to camp out at Starbucks/Panera and work on National Boards.

1 comment:

ChiTown Girl said...

Wow! Love the new look!

Glad you had such a great night. I may just take your lead and go somewhere when I do my classwork. My new masters program officially starts Monday, but I've already spent about 3 hours this morning reading things online for it. I only wish I could take the quizzes I need to take, but since the class doesn't actually start until Monday, I have to wait. :(

I'm so proud of you for deciding to go ahead a do the NBC. I know it'll be a lot of work, but I also know you're up for it! Good luck!