Monday, December 28, 2009

2009 Year in Review....

January

Euro Bungee

I'm Engaged

The Proposal Scoop

Then and Now Moment

February

Wicked

Uptown Girl

Valentine's Day

March

Two Years Ago Today

Cirque de Soleil

Wedding Dress


April

Thunder Over Louisville

May

The Move

My Sister's Graduation

Engagement Photos

I'm Not Who I Was

June

Creation Museum

Ruth Chris

Anniversary Celebration at Rivue

Graduation JBA Style

July

Honeymoon in DC (A Zillion Pictures)

My Wedding!

Meeting Patrick Henry Hughes

Wedding Hair

Turning 30!

August

Kentucky State Fair


Wedding Reception Pictures

Rehearsal Dinner Pictures

September

Continuing to Refine My Cooking Skills

Bonding with My New Class

Walking in Memphis....

October

Fall Festival

Murder Mystery Theater

Hanging Out with the Parents!

Ben's First Church Visit

Tim Hawkins Comedy Show

First Cooking Class

Mallory's Second Birthday

Halloween

November

Learning to Hem Pants

Calendar Class with Mom

Annual Class Thanksgiving

Tyler Perry's Play "Laugh to Keep from Crying"

UK vs. Morehead State

The RODEO

Titanic Exhibit (and date night cooking class)

MJ's "This is It"

Desire to Inspire Dinner with Tony Dungy

December

Christmas Time Cheer in NC

Christmas Time with My Family

Ice: A Charlie Brown Christmas

Lights Under Louisville: Louisville Mega Cavern

Making Ginerbread Houses

HH's Graduation from Southern Seminary

Radio City Music Hall Rockettes

What an awesome year it has been! I am looking forward to 2010!

1 comment:

MB said...

What type of school or program did your sister graduate from in May? I remember seeing those pics before but didn't remember what she was doing.

At any rate, it looks like you've had a very active year. It is always so motivating and inspiring to read about this zest for life that you have. It makes me want to get out there and do something.