Wednesday, December 2, 2009

All Good Things....

Must come to an END!!!

My love affair with Diet Sunkist and Diet Mountain Dew. I was talking with the dentist today, and asking her about the citric acid, and with my genetic lot on teeth as it is, I really need to go back to water only.

My mom, sister, and I went to see "The Blind Side" this evening. This was an amazing movie. I watched the real man and mother it was based on in an interview with CNN. I was very girly and cried a few times in the movie. It makes me examine the impact that I have on a daily basis with students from a high poverty area. The impact that I make is very powerful.

We went out to dinner after the movie, and my mom was really hard on our server. It really got to me. I went back to the restaurant later, apologized to the server, and gave her a proper tip. I don't know what got into my mom, but it really just wasn't cool at all.

No comments: