Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Chocolate Dipped Ritz Peanut Butter Crackers....


You start with almond bark. I went ahead and made all the peanut butter crackers, so they would be ready to dip.



Finished product: (I put them in the refrigerator to allow them the chance to set.)


I took some to two of our neighbors, and one box of the chocolate dipped ritz crackers to my best friend Wendy. The rest are for Friday at my aunt's house.
HH and I are watching Return to Witch Mountain, and HH is wrapping presents. I hate wrapping presents. I am a gift bag person all the way. I have made the appetizer dip for tomorrow, and am half the way through making the dessert. I forgot whip cream, so we'll have to make a store run soon.

1 comment:

ChiTown Girl said...

OK, I was intrigued by these when you mentioned them the other day, and decided I would, at some point, try them. Well, I was at a wake the other night, and low and behold, someone had made these. And, they were awesome!!!

Merry Christmas!