Tuesday, December 22, 2009

ICE: A Charlie Brown Christmas.....



I brought gourmet cupcakes from The Cupcake Shoppe (one of my favorites) to share with Vicki at our lunch.

A picture of Vicki and I at lunch. I love this lady. She really helped me find out who I was, and for that I am grateful.

She gave me two ornaments. This one was a Cinderella shoe to represent my "Cinderella" story. The other was a photo frame ornament to represent my future with HH.

Really? 24 miles an hour. Why not just pick a random number out of the air?


I was really hesitant about wearing the parkas in this exhibit because I flipped into teacher mode thinking, "What if here is head lice on the jacket?" I am thankful that I took one though. I had my regular coat on below it, and I was still freezing. I took a ton of pictures. There were so many amazing things to look at, I wanted to capture it all.









What a priceless duplication of Charlie Brown's sad face by HH.









Here I am going down the ice slide!!!





HH's time to shine...











From the Nativity Scene....








1 comment:

ChiTown Girl said...

You guys go to the most amazing places!! That is so COOL! No pun intended! :)