Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Packed Day!!!

Getting back into the swing of things for work has been challenging, but do-able. I am "off" today, but as per usual, I have four million places to go. I am starting my last crown though today. I am very excited about that. ALMOST DONE!

I went to cooking class last night and learned how to make French Onion soup. It wasn't really as hard as I expected it to be. I also tried escargo, and it was pretty decent.

I am probably going to start a wordpress blog, or switch everything on here over to it. Why? You can password protect entries there. There are some things that I would like to include on the blog, but simply can't because of lack of privacy. Blogger doesn't have a way to password protect an entry, and this is a standard feature at wordpress.

1 comment:

JLI said...

I think you'll enjoy the change. I've been on WP since May 08 and I like it. There are a couple things that I'm not a huge fan of - it's not Java script enabled and if you use some sort of stat counter, it won't capture sites that are referring readers to you. Otherwise, I have no complaints. I think it's a very smart, almost professional platform for editing and publishing. :)

And if you're interested in privacy, you can make it so that search engines won't crawl your blog and you can even have an entire blog that is completely private. So if you have content that want reserved for a chosen few, but still want it in blog format, you can do that. Plus you can have more than one blog on WP.