Wednesday, December 23, 2009

You Give People Who are Down on Their Luck a BAD NAME!!!

Ok....time to tell you guys about my parent of the year. She has really found a way to maximize working the system. She has went around to many different charity organizations for Christmas assistance. She was able to rack up quite the Christmas for her three children. Then she decides to SELL all the gifts. My super colleague is at work yesterday, and finds this out. What she did was as wrong as two left shoes, but her kids don't deserve to be punished. My colleague goes out to one of the charities in town to make sure her kids got something to open on Christmas day, but it was the absolute leftovers that they had. This woman stinks.

1 comment:

ChiTown Girl said...

I wish I could be as nice as you. If I had been telling this story, it would have been peppered with a few choice words. Ok, a LOT of choice words!! What an assbag!!!