Monday, April 12, 2010

AMAZING!!!

Amos Lee was wonderful!!! I got to be less than fifty feet away from my favorite artist along with 649 other people from the city. He also has a new album coming out in September! HH danced with me to Sweat Pea. It was so worth the late night right before starting back from spring break.

I've got a lot to do today:
* 5 report cards
* prep for an evaluation in Social Studies tomorrow
* figure out how my PD hours got messed up and get that fixed
* finish my student teacher's university evaluation
* put my room together since it was cleaned over spring break

One thing I can say is that I am looking forward to seeing my kids this morning. I love my class this year, and I missed them over spring break.

1 comment:

Seth said...

I have some pretty good classes too this year! Keep it up.