Thursday, April 8, 2010

Being Responsible.....Not at the Cost of Missing....

Amos Lee!!!

I saw Amos Lee in July 2008 at Headliners Music Hall. I love this artist, and happen to have two good friends who love him too. One of those friends was able to attend his concert with me.

This afternoon I was checking Amos Lee's website (as I do at least once a week to see if he is traveling anywhere close to me).....and a concert has been added in my city!

So Sunday my plans were to take a nap then get cracking on school work....not now! I will be jamming to Amos Lee with HH Sunday night. They always say you will regret more of the things that you didn't do in life than what you did. I can't wait to see him in concert again, it has been way too long.

Now, if only Joe Purdy would come somewhere near me!!!

No comments: