Friday, December 3, 2010

You Tube and a Laugh


After our morning meeting, we are walking down to class.  Pretty normal.  I start talking with Tyrell about music and I tell him about a funny song I wrote in college.  To which he replies, "Did you put it on You Tube?"

"No Tyrell, they didn't have You Tube when I was in college," I say.

"Oh," thoughtful pause by Tyrell...."You don't look a day over 21 Mrs. F!"

I love this kid!!!

(He remembered the "You don't look a day over 21" from the second or third week of school when I was telling them it was not considered polite to ask a woman her age, and if she told you that should be your reply.)

Note: There will be an update on my BIL tomorrow morning.

2 comments:

ChiTown Girl said...

What a sweetheart!

Anonymous said...

Cute story! Cute Kid! And a very well-loved teacher, too.

emma