Saturday, March 12, 2011

A Great Day!!!


Great Thinkers=Engineers...You Can Do It Tyrell! 


Mmmm....Hot Chocolate!


His eyes are priceless!


Ran into my freshman college roommate that I have not seen in six years!


I love this boy!


He was pointing out that our student teacher had won an intermural award.

At the Science Fair, he asked such detailed questions of the participants.  It was so cute.  These middle/high schoolers took him seriously...I guess in part to practice their speeches before the judges came.  I was so proud of him.


Good times!



The Stockades in my hometown!




Mmmm...Graeter's Ice Cream


1 comment:

ChiTown Girl said...

Wait, did your roommate even recognize you?!

Looks like you guys had a great time today. I'm sure his mama will appreciate you feeding him a giant waffle, topped with chocolate ice cream, washed down with hot chocolate! hahahaha!