Thursday, March 10, 2011

I Made It!


I'm a day and a half with no sodas.  Wooo Hooo!  I was most worried about the killer caffeine headaches I've been known to get when I stop soda.  I curbed this yesterday morning by taking three Excedrin Migraine, and getting a coffee.  I didn't have a caffeine headache. 

I also slept really good last night.  :)

HH and I are back teaching GED classes.  We have classes on Monday and Wednesday evenings for the remainder of the month.  This first week of classes went pretty well, and it looks like we've got a decent hardworking group of 10-12.

In an effort to make my Kindle happy, and thus myself happy....I downloaded three new books last night:


I found out about this book from a blog I follow....she actually knows this guy personally!  I remember when the tragedy happened, and she asked for prayers that he would be found alive!


I heard about this one on NPR, and it seemed too good to pass up!


I've been a long time follower of Jennette's blog, and loved her last book.


Again, this was another read recommended from a blog I follow.  Allowing people to get close to me is something I've struggled with, and after reading another bloggers reaction to this book I decided to give it a go. 

Now, bring on Spring Break (16 more days), so I can READ!

1 comment:

ChiTown Girl said...

Yay!! Congrats on keeping away from the soda. I knew you could do it. Now, don't go and get yourself addicted to coffee instead, like I did! I never really drank coffee until I was almost 40!! So, you still have a ways to go. ;-)