Saturday, March 19, 2011

What's Up with Your Weekend?

On Friday, we went to the Southeast Christian Easter Pageant

 
This was the best that my camera captured our view, but it was really not bad seats at all, just high up.


 Our hot water heater went out.  This is the broken part.




We now have hot water, and better water pressure. :)


HH mailed my application out to work for the Bureau of Indian Education as an elementary school teacher.  This job has come open since HH learned of the group who is interested in us working there.  I didn't know when it would close, so even though South Dakota is a fact finding mission, I wanted to go ahead and apply.  I also emailed my boss to let him know that he might be getting a call soon.


This book came in the mail.  It was not available on Kindle, but had been recommended from a blog I read regularly.  I love being able to sit and read for long periods of time.  I've read about 1/3 of the book today.  This woman had some major faith.

No comments: