Sunday, May 22, 2011

Friday FUN!

I was THRILLED to load up the Highlander, and be out of school by FIVE!  Our first destination was Hammerheads, a gastropub.  We got there early before the crowds, and enjoyed the wonderful atmosphere.

Fried Mac and Cheese:


I forgot to take a picture of my main course, which was crab cake with garlic fries.  It was presented so nicely on a cutting board.

My handsome date:

Some people hate on ingredients that are not typically supposed to go together...but this Bacon Brownie was AMAZING!!!  HH thought it tasted great too.  Unfortunately, I was only about to eat about five bites.  This was one dessert I really wished I could have finished.


Posing outside the restaurant:



I will be posting pictures from "When Good Proms Go Bad" later on today.  I only took three, and I am hoping that some of my friends add pictures from Facebook, so I can show you more.

1 comment:

ChiTown Girl said...

That brownie made me drool a bit!