Monday, May 2, 2011

I'm OFFICIALLY

A PASTOR'S WIFE!!!!!


HH got the call yesterday afternoon about the church vote in South Dakota.  They voted unanimously for us.  (Which is RARE in Southern Baptist churches!)  We aren't shouting it from the rooftops just yet, because I have some questions about my health insurance coverage, and want to make sure I follow proper procedures at work first.  I'm not going to be more specific about our location on the blog.  If you would like to know more, email me.  I don't mind sharing, but I do avoid certain words when I blog as to not be identified via Google.  I will also have prayer cards that I would love to mail anyone who is interested in the next few months.  Right now, we are looking at June 25th as a move date.  That is not set in stone though.

6 comments:

MB said...

YEA! I'm so excited for you both!

ChiTown Girl said...

Even though I already emailed you, I wanted to congratulate you guys again!!! June 25 is my grandpa's birthday, so I think it's a lucky moving date!

steph said...

What is a prayer card, Tiffany?

So happy to hear of your news!

Anonymous said...

That's great news! Congratulations!

emma

maren said...

Congrats to your hubby and you on this new journey!

Annelies said...

What a great news, congratulations, and wish you lot of luck and succes, with your own search of a job!!
Annelies