Thursday, May 26, 2011

List (Tackling) Mania Begins

I am off today and tomorrow.  I have my surgery pre-op today, and a follow-up with my PCP tomorrow.  That leaves a lot of free time to get some things DONE.  We've had this ever growing list of things to do, but between end of the year paperwork, and HH packing up boxes, we simply have not tackled many things.

Today we are going to divide and conquer, then reunite for somethings that must be done together. 

1. Pay off a loan in my parent's hometown.
2. Buy/Give my parents a webcam for future Skype sessions.
3. Sign some paperwork at the bank.
4. HH buying two tires, and getting our wheels rotated and balanced.
5. Getting fingerprinted (for work, and for HH to be a volunteer).
6. Joining Sam's Club.
7. Buying curtains and lots of other things.
8. Calling the movers and getting our estimate/official move date.
9. HH is buying me a gun that I am comfortable with using (my best friend's husband owns a gun store).

One of my best friends is staying tonight and tomorrow night at my house!  :)  My other best friend is going to be in town with her family, and I will get to see her Friday night.  I'm looking forward to that.

2 comments:

ChiTown Girl said...

Wow, that's some list! You guys rock. I'm tired just reading it.

I'm glad you'll be skyping in the near future!!

MB said...

Good luck on getting it all done!

I am also getting to see some friends soon too. My best friend will be here in early June. And some law school friends will be here visiting sometime in June as well. I am really looking forward to seeing everyone!