Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Countdown


Where is the time going?  FLYING, that is where!!!

Tomorrow is my student's last day, and our graduation ceremony in the evening.  (HH is also finishing packing up my room.  The man has developed some serious muscles in this process, as we live on the second floor of our condo.)

Friday is my last day.  We work in the morning, then our principal turns a blind eye as we go out as a staff to celebrate.

I have my plastic surgery in seven days!  I am looking forward to being able to spend almost three weeks at my parent's house recovering, and soaking up my last days with them before moving.

We fly to South Dakota in twenty-five days!

I have stocked my Kindle full of fun for me summer reads.  I've bought nerd books that I want to read to grow professionally.

Pictures are coming soon.  I've really let capturing our lives in photo be neglected.

2 comments:

MB said...

How exciting...all these new things on the horizon!! Have a great rest of the week at school And good luck with your PS!!!! I'll be praying for you.

ChiTown Girl said...

I'm a teeny bit jealous. We aren't finished until June 22 :(

I'll be sending LOTS of prayers your way for a safe and speedy surgery.