Sunday, June 26, 2011

Days Go By...

This is my last day at home.  Lots of things to write about that have happened over the past few days.

I got to spend time with a lady I babysat for, and became good friends with.  Her son is a freshman in college this fall.  I feel OLD.

My other drain has been removed, and I feel like a new woman!  I still have one spot that I have to treat and clean, but other than that the doctor said I look great.  I have booked next summer's two procedures for June 4th.

Today we are surprising my grandmother and going to church with her.  She thought the last time she would see me was when my mom took me over about a week ago.  This afternoon, my family is getting a family portrait made together, then we are cooking out.  One of my best friends from college will be coming down to stay the night and see me off tomorrow. 

Last big task: HH must lasso our cats into their carriers....because they are going on the plane with us!

2 comments:

ChiTown Girl said...

Yahoo! No more drains!

Sounds like you're really coming along in your recovery. I'm sure your day is going to be awesome with your family. Good luck with the cats. Yikes!!!

Safe travels.

MB said...

That's what I was going to say...you seem to be doing well in your recovery. Awesome!

Have fun with your family today!

And have a safe flight!