Tuesday, June 7, 2011

It's Our Anniversary

We celebrated our anniversary early this year.  HH will be on his third week of the job, and our anniversary falls on a Sunday, so we won't really be able to do anything.

We stayed at The Castle in Lexington, Kentucky.








We got upgraded to a "magestic suite."  Here are some of the pictures of our room.






Next, we went off to dinner at Bakers 360.  This restaurant is on the fifteenth floor in downtown Lexington.  Yes, I was in foodie heaven.  I was distracted by the cuteness of my date.  :)



View from our seat at the restaurant.


Dessert Meets Art!




A Few More Pictures at the Castle:












Today's lunch was at Giuseppes.


We celebrated our first anniversary with cannoli, so I thought that would be a good tradition.


Tonight we saw Shrek the Musical.  HH and I both liked it.

1 comment:

MB said...

Awesome--all of it! I want to stay at a castle...and see Shrek on stage.

I'm glad you had a good time.

You look so pretty. I love your dress!