Friday, March 9, 2012

Dental Work is DONE

Last night, I was a source of great amusement to HH.  My left side of my face would move as I spoke, but my right side was completely frozen.  It was crazy to see in the mirror.Of course, I needed to capture this with stupid pictures.


The most hilarious part of last night was when we went to dinner.  I see three of the ladies I've been in training with.  One of the ladies has been married for 26 years, and her husband teases her that she comes to these trainings and spends her money on strippers.  If you only knew the area, seriously.....NO.  So HH poses with her, while she is waving a dollar bill and he has his shirt lifted up.  PRICELESS!

After today, I will be a Cognitive Coach.  :)

1 comment:

ChiTown Girl said...

Congrats!!

Ben is absolutely a hoot!