Wednesday, March 28, 2012

On Bargaining

HH needs to go to the doctor.  I was negotiating with him to let me get him an appointment.  We've been watching lost, so he pulls a Sawyer on me....


"Well Freckles, if I'm going to go to the doctor, you are going to have to cut my hair."  (Mimicking when the girl asks him for the inhalers he was supposedly hiding.)  He has an appointment tomorrow, and will hopefully kick this cold.  I guess I'm going to put a big knick in his hair like I did last time.  :(

I also tell HH about the LL Bean catalogue coming in, and how I found a few shirts in there for him.  His response is, "Just how gay do they look?"  He is such a plain guy...anything (including stripes) he is pretty much against for himself.  He says he wants to be able to get dressed in the dark and look fine.

No comments: